• Manage pupil matters and administer requests for Pupil Transfers and Admissions and Mother Tongue applications.
• Assist in the front counter operations of the school General Office, e.g. answering of phone calls, checking of emails and mails received.
• Assisting students, staff and parents at front counter.
• Assisting the School Admin Executive with checking of monthly School Assets
• Assist in general admin and other duties assigned by the Admin Manager.
• Comfortable to work in the school environment
• Good with MS Word and MS Excel
• Organised, able to manage data and information well and enjoys working in a dynamic environment
• A team player with good communication and good phone-handling and interpersonal skills
• Mon – Thurs : 8.00am to 5.00pm. 1hr lunch break
• Friday: 8.00am to 4.30pm. 1hr lunch break
• Tampines. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400 -S$1,800 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Feb 2021 - 28 Feb 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667