Our Client is one of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies in the Oil and Gas industry.
1. Record incoming and outgoing mail
2. Distribute incoming mail to department pigeon holes
3. Housekeeping of meeting facilities including energy hubs
4. Maintain, sort out stationery supplies for buildings.
1. Distribute cleaned uniforms to those who do not have lockers (daily)
2. Collect and arrange for distribution of corporate gifts, etc (as and when needed, 4-5 times a year)
1) Coordination with cleaning supervisor on workscope of cleaners (as and when required)
2) Hygiene checks on canteen (weekly)
3) Pest control coordination with service provider. (weekly)
4) Ensuring beverage vending machines, water coolers, printers/copiers in buildings
are in working condition, call for technician service if required.
5) Supervise catering services, hygiene inspections, ensure kitchen equipment are in working condition, canteen staff attendance, performance.
6) Ensure sanitizing of all common touch point surfaces and office facilities.
Driver of internal van shuttle between sites (40%)