Position: Application Developer (UI/UX ) Front-end
Contract: 2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver highly responsive, secure front-end UI components and templates for web (single page and multi-page applications) and native mobile apps with Vue-js and Vue-native.
• Participate research and interviews with stakeholders to identify best UI components and visual design for development.
• Identify and set up web analytics to measure user experience.
• Work with the back-end developers to integrate back-end platforms with the UI front end.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to the front-end technologies and web analytics.
• Provide feedback on UI, UX in Agency and be a member of the UI/UX review committee.
• Present ideas and solutions to all level of stakeholders to gain buy-in.
• Conduct code review, validate user actions on the client-side and provide constructive feedback to stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
• Extensive proficiency in developing with Vue.js, Vue-native and integration with backend technologies.
• Experience creating custom, general use modules and components with Vue.js
• Proficient with one or more of the programming languages such as .Net, Java.
• Knowledge of best practices in UX/UI design is highly advantageous.
•Experience building web APIs and API-first design principles.