Job Title: Assistant Manager/ Manager (Business Readiness – Adoption and Engagement)
Job Type: Temp 10 Months, Till 31st Dec 2021
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road or assigned site island wide.
Key Skills: Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Excel, Experience in managing team level and hotline related work
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
You will be part of the Covid-19 Taskforce Operations team setup to support the distribution of TraceTogether (TT) tokens to citizens across Singapore (making an impact on lives during this pandemic situation!)
What to Expect
- Oversee the coordination and support networks built up with Safe Distancing
- Ambassadors across various agencies involved in Tracetogether only Safe Entry (ToS)
- Be the central helpdesk for Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDAs) from all agencies on matters related to ToS implementation. This includes (non-exhaustive):
a) Troubleshooting inability to implement Token check-in and SafeEntry Gateway (Box and Apps)
b) Provision of Branch Codes
c) Confirmation on whether establishments should/should not be on ToS
- Conduct and provide training for all SDAs, together with the team, to get them prepared to engage premises to be ToS-ready
- Provide timely updates and inputs to policy team on Businesses engaged and ToS conversions
- Adoption of ToS support equipment (e.g. SafeEntry Gateways) or SafeEntry Business apps
How to Succeed
- Possess a tertiary education i.e. JC graduate/ Poly Diploma or equivalent.
- Have good experience in working with Microsoft Power point.
- Have good experience in working with Microsoft Excel and willing to learn the exact “search query” methods that need to be used.
- Previous experience in managing team level and hotline related work would be an added asset
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Resourceful and driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602