- You will identify partners’ needs and develop strategic plans for the organisation of suitable Projects in the CDC district.
- You will be required to submit progress reports on the Standing Committees and client's Headquarters, providing feedback, recommending changes and improvements to Council, thereby facilitating communication and coordination between different stakeholders.
- Min. Degree (Non-degree holders with relevant experience are welcomed to apply)
- Possess Good co-curricular activities record will be an advantage
- Relevant knowledge or experience from work or previous voluntary/community activities/social work sector.
- Knowledge of 2nd language is useful as required to liaise with
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to attend night meetings and events on weekends.
- Working location: Jurong East
- Working days: 5 days’ work week
- Working hours: 8.30 am to 6 pm (may require to attend night meeting or weekend event)
- Contract duration: 1 year contract
- Salary rate: Up to $3,500/month
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667