Operational Resource Support
· Assist in procurement of goods and services for OBS programme operations, including performing procurement data analytics to improve procurement efficiency (e.g. aggregate demand).
· Assist in managing contracts with existing suppliers, including stakeholder management.
· Assist in managing and maintaining OBS’ assets and equipment to ensure operational availability and readiness.
· Assist in reviewing work processes and systems and recommend possible improvements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
· Monitor unit’s budget, period contracts payment progress, verification of billing reports.
· Ensure timely insurance renewal for marine crafts and other related equipment.
· Maintain proper records of documents systematically.
· Plan unit’s duty roster, including keeping track of staff movements.
· Updating of marine crafts status via MPA Marine Net portal.
· Assist Head of unit in keeping track of audit findings to ensure timely implementation of recommendations