We’re looking for a creative content specialist to produce custom, relevant, and compelling visual content for Changi Airport’s online and social media channels.
In this role, you’ll be creating visual content across all spectrums — from photos and animated gifs to videos to tell stories about the people at Changi Airport, the latest developments in Singapore’s aviation industry, exclusive events in the airport, the retail and dining scene and what makes Changi such a well-liked airport by travellers around the world.
- Conceptualise and create custom, relevant, and compelling content (video, stills etc.) for Changi Airport’s social media channels, blog, newsletter and other platforms from start to end, managing all tasks and roles in between
- Identify and execute on the latest technology and trends in visual content creation and translate to social media opportunities, stories and connect with audiences
- Storyboarding video concepts
- Video editing and adaptation to various social media platforms
- Minimum 2-5 years of video production experience
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Know how to work a video camera or DSLR.
- Proficient in basic photography.
- Proficient in editing programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier, After Effects etc), Keynote, Final Cut Pro, iMovie etc.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital space and social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to deliver effective creative work across platforms.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a strong eye for type and layout in design.
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30am – 6pm)
- Contract: 3 years contract
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected]
magroup.com.sg or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667