An exciting opportunity to carry out data analytics and market research activities has just been made available in Changi Airport Group.
You will be part of the team supporting business analytics for the e-commerce platform for Changi Airport Group: iShopChangi.
This role will contribute towards providing data & shopper analytics and meaningful insights to drive online business growth in Changi Airport.
- Analyze various internal data, including Sales & CRM data, and utilize the output to develop actionable insights & recommendations that drive online business growth in Changi Airport.
- Ability to retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile into a digestible and actionable format. Study and visualize data to uncover trends and opportunities
- Market research and stay up-to-date with the latest trends, make recommendations and provide insights.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to help build our data platforms, create relevant dashboards and infrastructure and to provide reports
- Conduct market research, consumer research and competitor benchmark to supplement the insights derived from the internal data sources.
- Drive process improvements initiatives across function to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Support design, development and maintenance of ongoing and new metrics, reports, dashboard, to support business insights and improve business measurements
- Ensure data completeness and accuracy
- Degree in Business / Statistics / Analytics / Mathematics or a related field
- Experience working in marketing and/or business analytics, 1-2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Have handled large data sets, coupled with proven working experience in data analysis
- Strong acumen / interest in consumerism trends and eCommerce developments
- Data-driven and passionate about solving problems through data lens.
- Ability to present technical content succinctly and is self-motivated, high capacity individual with a strong sense of ownership who can function and flourish in a demanding, performance driven environment
- Business savvy and consumer focused to think strategically and act tactically and expeditiously to resolve issues
- Technically advanced in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint) and ideally SQL – experience extracting data from large/complex databases, as well as creating data visualisation to tell a story
- Knowledge and working experience with MicroStrategy / Tableau or any data visualization tools will be an advantage
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30am – 6pm)
- Contract period: Immediate – 1 year contract
- Salary: Up to $3,150/month
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667