Job Title: Data Analyst, R&C Managed Services
Job Type: 5 Months, until Aug 2021
Salary: up to $3000 per month
Job Location: Central Singapore
- The R&C Managed Services team is integral to Data Strategy. Risk & Compliance R&C Managed Services leverage our market-leading research expertise and methodologies to assist organizations with data-related projects, providing value-added services to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- The role of the Data Analyst is to perform AML risk-based review and analysis on individual and business accounts who match with company’s Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons and Adverse Media lists and adjudicate alerts accordingly for further review.
- This role performs watch list screening for name matching, utilizing an understanding of Bank AML and OFAC regulatory policies and procedures.
- There is a high degree of responsibility attached to this role as the role holder will be responsible for disposition of name screening escalations and accurately resolve matches identified.
- The Job also requires the ability to consolidate multiple data sets from different sources and analyse the data accurately and efficiently. When processing data, it is crucial that the person is able to identify problems as they arise and provide appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and up-to-date internal documentation as well as client-facing material related to R&C Managed Services.
- A professional attitude will be necessary, as the Data Analyst will be exposed to client facing environments when working on-site at client offices.
- Familiar with AML typologies, any experience with name (or transaction) screening in the banking environment is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience working with large datasets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation will be helpful
- Experience with conducting data collection and analysis-using Excel will be helpful
- Experience with Factiva, company’s Risk and Compliance (or similar products) are considered an advantage.
- A fast, efficient and quality-focused work ethic
- Customer-focused: putting the customer first responding with a sense of urgency
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong research skills, including online search tools. Tenacity and ingenuity in the pursuit of sources and information
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team, to build and maintain good working relationships
- Flexible team player with a high level of initiative and self-motivation
If interested, please share your resume at s [email protected]/ [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602