Database Administrator(Oracle 11g/RAC)/12 months/Central
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing the database’s architecture and modelling strategies to ensure that the database is secure, scalable and performs reliably.
- Ensures necessary data model design and policy compliance.
- Provides production support and responsible for the resolution of database related issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours support.
- Provides support on to application team on database related matters (e.g. data patching, application deployments, extracting data from database for reporting).
- Review data mapping/conversion/integration specs between systems to ensure appropriate mapping quality and adherence to modelling strategies.
- Install and configure Oracle Database and associated products
- Provide operational support including
- Ensuring Oracle database patches are performed in accordance to the patch release cycle
- Reviewing and maintaining of database accounts and Monitoring and optimising database performance, such as optimising queries, creating indexes etc
- Capacity planning and Configuring RMAN backup on database
- Ensuring Oracle database is hardening in accordance to the internal standards
Knowledge and Skills
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mounika at [email protected] and Nadiah at [email protected] | 64941056 or 62987159
- Tertiary Education in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience with Oracle 11g database or above in an Oracle RAC Active-Active environment setup, including setting up and managing the environment.
- Strong working experience in PL/SQL scripting
- Experience in working with ETL and data co-existence technology with legacy systems.
- Expected to acquire some domain knowledge to develop and maintain the stored procedures, data masking scripts and data sync script Added advantage with the following working experiences - Oracle 12c - AWS RDS - DB audit and security - Data masking products - Oracle Data Guard - Oracle GoldenGate - MS SQL Server
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitae will be treated with the strict confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1