Job Title: Executive (Business Readiness – Adoption and Engagement)
Job Type: Temp 10 Months, till 31st Dec 2021
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road or assigned site island wide.
Key Skills: Microsoft Excel, Good Communication Skills
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
You will be part of the Covid-19 Taskforce Operations team setup to support the distribution of TraceTogether (TT) tokens to citizens across Singapore (making an impact on lives during this pandemic situation!)
What to Expect
- As Singapore prepares itself for full implementation of TraceTogether only SafeEntry in 2021, support officers are required for a short period to be key liaisons with Safe Distancing
- Ambassadors (SDAs) as well as other government agencies to coordinate the efforts to get customer facing businesses ready to accept Tokens for SafeEntry check-in.
- Reporting to a Manager, you are to assist the operations team with the following:
- Act as a ground-ops hotline to address queries from Safe Distancing Ambassadors on the policy related to TraceTogether only SafeEntry ( SE Gateway apps). Appropriate training and materials would be provided to yourselves to address such queries adequately.
- Receive queries for branch codes from Safe Distancing Ambassadors and searching large Microsoft Excel databases to retrieve the codes for prompt reply within 24hrs.
- This will involve a relatively basic but good degree of Microsoft Excel search skills.
- Compile the daily stats of businesses engaged, number which have been on boarded onto the TraceTogether only SafeEntry programme, and number which are still pending for reporting to management.
- Some ground deployment to specific locations to build trust and relationships with SDAs as they are getting businesses Tracetogether only Safe Entry (ToS)-ready.
How to Succeed
- Possess a tertiary education i.e. JC graduate/ Poly Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and willing to learn the exact “search query” methods that need to be used.
- Previous experience in a call centre or managing a hotline
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Resourceful and driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602