Job Title: Executive (HR Business Partnership)
Job Type: Temp 12 months
Job Location: [email protected] one –north
Key Skills: Recruitment, MS Office
It is the world’s first Science and Technology Agency that brings together science and engineering capabilities across the Home Team Departments to transform the homeland security landscape and keep Singapore safe. They focus on such areas as biometrics, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives threats, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, forensics, robotics, automation and unmanned systems, and surveillance.
- Schedule interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Prepare Letters of Appointment for new hires.
- Conduct appointment formalities for new hires.
- Raise Service Requests.
- Provide other administrative support to the HR Business Partnership team.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Director, HR and Deputy Director, HR Business Partnership.
- Diploma holder.
- Relevant working experience in HR Management, especially with recruitment, will be an advantage.
Mon – Thurs : 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Inclusive of 1-hour lunch break)
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602