Our client, an international school, is urgently looking for an IB DP Coordinator for their Science City Campus in Guangzhou, China. The Coordinator will be a member of the School Leadership Team and is responsible for the effective organization of the IB DP curriculum program.
- Design a curriculum within the IB framework that embraces teaching and learning for the Diploma Programme
- Work collegially within the Diploma Programme to support the school’s vision, mission and philosophy; support the school’s curricular and philosophical commitments as an IB World School; and assist the Diploma Programme in meeting its planning goals.
- Help promote a culture where diversity is encouraged and where students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, exercise leadership and strive for academic excellence.
- Maintain accurate written and/or electronic records of all aspects of the IB DP program.
- Ensure that the school meets all IB regulations and deadlines.
- Plan and organize the teaching PD, especially the IB PD for all the teachers.
- Master's degree or above in education or a core degree subject supported with a relevant teaching certificate.
- IB, UK curriculum, IGCSE, overseas and international exposure.
- Ideally with over 8 years working experience in educational industry, an ability to Integrate teaching and management for IB Curriculum (or UK curriculum), the school developed during the tenure. Working experience in top schools is preferred.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as cross-cultural management understanding.
If you feel that you are what we are looking for, click Apply or send in your resume (MS Word or PDF Format) to Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and salary expectations.
EA Licence Number: 93C4403
Registration Number: R1435788