• Perform daily operational duties with the Desktop Engineers (DEs) in providing ICT support to school staff and students, including troubleshooting, facilities booking, system security, backup, manage staff and student digital accounts, password resets, etc.
• Manage ICT inventory stock, keep track of items on loan, perform stocktaking for audit purposes, prepare items for condemnation
• Work with DEs in liaising with external vendors for maintenance and repair of equipment
• Oversee and work with the DEs based on instructions from the HOD (ICT) in prioritising and managing school ICT-related duties, including preparation of computer labs for internal and national examinations or any other special requests for ICT support
• Liaise with external vendor and school staff in managing school website, social media, school’s admin app or forms.
• Work with HOD ICT to provide technical advice in procurement of computer hardware, software and accessories, propose and implement solutions in managing school ICT resources, recommend technology trends or tools for teaching and learning
• Provide ICT Training to students and staff
• Design and maintenance of websites.
• Design of posters or good graphics for publicity or signage in school.
• Work with HOD ICT in planning, evaluating and implementing ICT-related school projects or initiatives.
• Coordinate external or internal ICT-related competitions.
• Good ICT and AV technical knowledge
• Possesses good ICT project management skills
• Good interpersonal, communication, planning and analytical skills
• Ability to plan independently, multi-task, work both independently and as a team
• Comfortable to work in the school environment
• Able to use iPads deployment, Google Suite/Site, Microsoft Office
• Ability to deliver training programs to different ages & maintain classroom discipline
• Mon - Fri: 7.30am to 4.30pm. 0.5hr lunch break
• Kembangan. (School environment)
• Salary: S$2,200 -S$2,700 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Feb 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667