• Assist HOD (ICT) in coordinating ICT lesson, project and programme implementations.
• To assist in design and plan a developmentally appropriate ICT training programmes.
• Recommend ICT equipment that support training programmes.
• Provide support for Learning Management System portal training for students, parents and teachers.
• Other duties assigned by HOD/SH (ICT) and ICT Associate/Manager.
• Assist in AVA matters for all school events.
• Assist to maintain AV inventories and records including deployment of AV equipment to classrooms.
• Other duties assigned by the HOD/SH (ICT) and ICT Associate/Manager.
The ICT Multimedia Trainer must be able to carry out the following INSTRUCTIONAL duties with minimum supervision:
• Conduct structured ICT training for parents, teachers and students to meet Baseline ICT Standards and use up-to-date ICT tools which promote Self-Directed Learning and Collaborative Learning in the training sessions. These include Web 2.0 tools (e.g. Google Apps, online platforms, video editing and Movie Making).
• Candidate must register with MOE as an instructor as required by the school
• Able to deliver training in good English Language
• Possess good skill set in multimedia and is familiar with various operating systems
• Proficient in multimedia production
• Has a positive working attitude and pleasant personality
• Able to multi-task
• Comfortable working in a school environment
• Must observe code of conduct and uphold confidentiality and accountability in the course of work
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7.00am to 4.30pm, inclusive of 1 hr lunch break
• Fridays: 7.00am to 4.00pm, inclusive of 1 hr lunch break
• Service may be required on Saturdays, Sundays, but not required on gazette public holidays
• Punggol (School environment)
• Salary: S$2,500 - S$2,700 per month
• Contract period: 21 Mar 2021 - 20 Mar 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667