Job Title: Legal Support Officer
Job Type: Temporary 12 months, up to $2600 per month
Job Location: Mediapolis @ one-north
Key Skills: Administrative Skills, MS Office
It is the world’s first Science and Technology Agency that brings together science and engineering capabilities across the Home Team Departments to transform the homeland security landscape and keep Singapore safe. They focus on such areas as biometrics, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives threats, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, forensics, robotics, automation and unmanned systems, and surveillance.
Job Scope/Key Deliverables:
The jobholder will be responsible for the following:
- Provide day-to-day administrative and secretarial support for all legal officers of Legal Division.
- Actively monitor and keep track of all incoming requests for legal advice, all pending matters and all outgoing advices.
- Perform basic record filing duties for the Division.
- Keep track of and maintain statistical records of the workload of the Division and of each Legal Officer within the Division.
- Keep track of the Division’s budget.
- Maintain a small library of law books.
- Maintain a copy of training materials of courses attended by the Legal Officers.
- Maintain a record of the fixed assets of the Division.
- Photostatting, printing, binding and dispatching documents (where necessary).
- Diploma holder in any discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office (including MS Word and MS Excel).
- Knowledge of how to use Sharepoint would be a plus.
- Be strong in written and spoken English.
- Able to work well with others.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and in a timely manner.
- Prior experience as a paralegal is not necessary, but would be an advantage.
Mon – Thurs : 8:30am – 6:00pm
Friday : 8:30am – 5:30pm
(Inclusive of 1-hour lunch break)
If keen & interested to learn more, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations and availability to discuss it further.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602