Job Title: Logistics Manager (Logistics and Issuance)
Job Type: Temp 10 Months, till 31st Dec 2021
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road or assigned site island wide.
Key Skills: Experience in Supply Chain Management, warehouse supervisory experience.
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
You will be part of the Covid-19 Taskforce Operations team setup to support the distribution of TraceTogether (TT) tokens to citizens across Singapore (making an impact on lives during this pandemic situation!)
What to Expect
- Responsible for the entire supply chain, ranging from planning, execution, control and monitoring;
a) Planning. The planning phase will consist of the procurement of all Tracetogether only SafeEntry (TToSe) related items, ranging from raw materials to end product (i.e. TT Tokens, Gateway, Lanyards). In addition, the budget must be stringently monitored and timely updates on projection of supply must be broadcasted.
b) Execution. Must ensure the projection of supply is able to meet the projected demand.
c) Control and Monitoring. The supply chain must be monitored closely from the supplier (raw materials), production, storage to transportation. The Logistics &
- Finance Group can utilize the existing contracts and technological enablers for the above mentioned (Ninja van, Inventory Management System).
- Implement appropriate remedial actions, analyze and manage key performance indicators with the intention to improve service levels to be best practice
Scope of work include the running of :
a. Product readiness
b. Monitoring of products
c. Implement or improve the logistics
How to Succeed
- Degree/ Diploma in Logistic/ Supply Chain Management with at least 2-5 years of warehouse supervisory experience.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers in order to ensure efficiency in warehouse operations
- Experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Competent in planning and problem solving
- Able to work independently and contribute as a team player
- Demonstrate good judgment while under pressure
- Able to work with sense of urgency while paying attention to detail
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602