Job Title: Manager, Leadership Development
Job Type: Temporary 7 months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Experience in Learning and Development
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- As a People Capability Partner, you will play a critical role in enabling company to achieve its strategic objectives to build and integrate multi-disciplinary capabilities to achieve a transformative technology organization. You will be part of an integral team to building and formulating the leadership capability framework. You will engage, collaborate and partner with business leaders in implementing this framework to build future-ready leaders in a dynamic environment.
- Build, formulate and implement the leadership capability framework
- Support the strategy setting on how the organization should be structured to support wider business strategies, including workforce structure and competencies
- Provide internal consulting support on leadership development to leaders in all levels to help drive the effectiveness of their groups
- Ensure all leadership development activities support the organization’s strategic objective and result in tangible organizational and professional development outcomes
- Design, develop and deliver learning and development initiatives with measured success to drive capability development
Required Work Experience:
- Possess Bachelor degree in Business, HR, Education, or equivalent
- Have more than 10 years’ experience in Learning and Development, of which at least 5 years’ in capability development in the Tech industry
- Have at least 5 years in an L&D team lead position
- Able to proactively seek to engage with key stakeholders to gain their buy-in and support. Uses compelling and clear arguments to influence and convince others
- Be able to develop learning and development strategies and plans, and implement them to achieve desired objectives
- Have presentation, negotiation and verbal communication skills
- Be a strong team player who is able to work professionally with multiple stakeholders across the span of the hierarchy.
Preferred (Additional requirements)
- Certification in HRD, HRM, Adult Learning, OD or Organisational Behaviour
- Familiar with the various psychometric tools
Required Skills: Proficient in MS office
Monday – Thursday – 8.30 AM – 6 PM
Friday -8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602