Job Title: Marketing and Events Executive
Job Type: Temp 5 months
Job Location: Pasir Panjang Road
Key Skills: Marketing & Event Management
Our client is the lead agency driving Singapore's Smart Nation initiative and public sector digital transformation. As the Centre of Excellence for Infocomm Technology and Smart Systems (ICT & SS), our client develops the Singapore Government's capabilities in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Sensors & IoT, Digital Infrastructure, and Cybersecurity.
- Mainly responsible for coordinating and executing marketing campaigns & events.
- Build the brand and awareness of the community.
- Run events, workshops, webinars and masterclasses.
- Craft Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs) and develop content for social media.
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather feedback for the team.
- Provide support to other project teams where necessary.
- Work closely with the Community Manager.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience. Fresh grads are welcome to apply. Experience in planning and executing events.
- Experience in digital marketing – EDMs, content marketing, social media marketing.
- Proficient in English (verbal & written).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to work independently and collaborate in a team.
Required Skills: MS Office, Google Suite applications such as Forms, Drive etc
If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602