You will be part of the marketing team responsible to support/lead the development and execution of integrated promotional campaigns and marketing activities for the e-commerce platform of Changi Airport Group, iShopChangi.
- Support and lead in conceptualization, planning and execution of integrated promotional campaigns and marketing activities (includes both online and offline) for new customers acquisition for iShopChangi.
- Brainstorm new and innovative campaign concepts and ideas that engage, instill interest and purchase compulsion
- Work with appointed agencies and internal stakeholders to achieve and deliver key deliverables and KPIs.
- Work with external creative agencies and internal teams to develop and manage all marketing collaterals and assists in copywriting and proofreading of materials
- Work together with business development team to incorporate marketing initiatives and strategy for tenant/brand launch and promotion
- Support in potential strategic partnership opportunities and deal execution to drive brand awareness, acquire new customers and increase sales.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely campaign sales and post-mortem report with in-depth analysis to measure campaign effectiveness , derive key insights for business growth and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Mass Communications or Business Management
- Min 1-2 years marketing experience preferred
- Product and marketing knowledge of Wines & Spirits products will be a bonus
- Prior marketing experience is highly preferred with ability to demonstrate measurable results from previous work experience in marketing
- Results-oriented in tracking one’s progress and performance against department and company’s priorities
- Meticulous, diligent, fast, well-organised with good time management skills
- Strong analytical and interpretational skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Chinese to main both iShopChangi English and Chinese websites (both written and verbal)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (8.30am – 6pm)
- Contract period: Immediate – 1 year contract
- Salary: Up to $3,150/month
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667