You will be working as part of the Marketing team to handle the Changi Eats and Events & Promotions portfolio. You will be required to:
Events & Promotions
- Design, plan & execute marketing campaigns to build brand awareness as well as formulate tactical campaigns.
- Work closely with external vendors, creative designers & tenants as well as internal stakeholders in executing digital marketing campaigns for the delivery initiative.
- You may be required to assist in creative development & adaptations for campaign artwork.
- You will be required to analyse campaign performances through google analytics and other sources and recommend strategies for future campaigns.
- You will also be required to prepare post campaign reports to measure the effectiveness of each campaign.
- You will be working as a team to plan and execute marketing and promotional events to drive footfall and increase sales at the public areas of Changi Airport.
- Support key landside events and operations such as work permit application with vendors, to handle and coordinate logistics arrangements (e.g. deliveries of event materials/ premiums), conduct on-ground checks at event sites, conduct briefings to tenants and stakeholders and surveys with customers, etc.
- Liaise with airport partners, tenants and appointed agencies on daily operational matters including but not limited to tenant publicity, promotional redemptions, customers’ feedbacks, payment management and other adhoc administrative work.
- Support on projects to improve sales productivity and customer service of tenants as well as enhancing shopper experience at Changi Airport’s public areas.
- Good Diploma/Degree, preferably in Events, Marketing or Business Administration/Management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in marketing and/or operations in food delivery business/ e-commerce/ digital marketing is preferred.
- Collaborative team player, able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Motivated, analytical, creative and resourceful with a keen eye for details.
- Good project management and negotiation skills, with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and/or any other design applications and be able to support in simple creative design development and adaptation of artwork for campaigns, events and promotions will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel & PowerPoint, Google forms and Google Analytics tools will be preferred.
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Mon – Thurs (8.30am – 6pm) ; Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- (Weekends will be required during event operating periods)
- Contract: 1 year contract
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667