Our Client was established in 2016 and was statutory board of the Singapore government, under the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI). Our client provides numerous program, policies and grants that cater to industries and communities. Our client also protects consumers' privacy through the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC).
The successful candidate is responsible to undertake paralegal work such as the following:
- Assist legal counsels to review and manage TMT / ICT contracts for industry development.
- Assist legal counsels on TMT regulatory matters, including enforcement actions and policy advisory.
- Conduct legal research and prepare legal advice.
- Manage legal precedents and databases
- Provide PA support to HODs.
- Handle administrative and financial matters e.g. verify invoices, raise payment requests etc.
- Handle travel arrangements and diary management.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (or equivalent).
- 2-4 years' experience in paralegal work or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, well-organised and resourceful.
- High level of discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Singaporeans preferred
- Can start immediate or short period.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries and resume to:
Contact Person: Eunice Tan (EA Regn. No. R1770648)
Email: [email protected], cc to [email protected] RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403)