Job Title: Project Assistant, Human Capital Division (Swab Coordinator).
Job Type: Contract 6 + 6 Months (Available to start immediately), up to $ 3750 per month
Job Location: Work from home (There is no need to go on-site to where the swabbing is conducted. However, it may involve shift work in the evenings or weekends.
Client: Government Agency
Working Hours: 8.30 AM -6 PM
The coordinator will be involved managing and implementing COVID-19 related initiatives, such as registration for regular swabbing, processing of refunds for incentives.
• Developing, implementing, coordinating and streamlining operational processes e.g. swab registration process, refund process;
• Work with and guide team to implement processes;
• Ensure close follow-up based on SOPs set out by the relevant agencies e.g. ensure potential positives or inconclusive cases are scheduled for re-swab in a timely manner
• Providing inputs and/or creating simple online system to automate manual processes e.g. swab registration system;
• Undertaking projections e.g. to secure swab capacity;
Note: The work can be done via work from home. There is no need to go on-site to where the swabbing is conducted. However, it may involve shift work in the evenings or weekends.
We are looking for Coordinators with:
a) Project management skills;
b) Experience in operationalizing projects, including developing, implementing, coordinating, streamlining and automating processes
To meet the challenges of this position, the candidate must have/be:
• Able to do additional shift work in the evenings or weekends
• Minimum Diploma qualifications
• Meticulous and process-oriented
• Analytical and resourceful
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Able to collaborate and co-solution with stakeholders
• Proficient in MS office, especially Excel
• Good communications skills
• Good writing skills
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602