Job Title: Project Officer, Human Resources & Organization Development
Job Type: Contract One year
Job Location: Central Singapore
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am - 5.30pm on Friday.
Client is a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. Their mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities.
You will be part of a dynamic Human Resources & Organization Development team that formulates and implements people initiatives to support business strategies and maximize the potential of our employees.
- Provide timely support to the recruitment team in advertising job opportunities on various online portals/platforms, scheduling & coordinating interview arrangements with the relevant stakeholders and processing on-boarding requests for new hires.
- Plan the Orientation training calendar; working with the respective content owners and conduct New Hire Orientation sessions.
- Ensure all job descriptions and assessment tools are up to date and maintain the candidate database.
- Support panel interview arrangements with the relevant stakeholders, manage admin/logistics for Associate Bootcamp and process on-boarding for Associates.
- Support overseas-posted officers in their posting matters, including visa applications and relocation matters.
- Administer processes to facilitate record keeping and maintenance of personnel files.
- Data cleansing and verification of existing data.
- Other adhoc matters.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a related field/ role in HR, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, meticulous, IT savvy and thorough in follow-through.
- Resourceful and able to think creatively and possess good initiative in proposing new ideas/solutions.
- Understanding of recruitment best practices, benefits schemes and/or HR information systems like SAP would be an advantage.
- Strong Excel and data analysis skills would be an advantage.
- Results oriented with the ability to stay focused, efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation, writing and interpersonal skills.
If interested, please share your updated Cv in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602