• Must be willing to work on rotation shifts as assigned by the OM on Monday to Friday. Work on Saturday will be as scheduled by the OM (once a month, if required).
• To open/close the school main gate, roller shutters and metal gate at all staircase.
• To open/close general office and staff rooms.
• To switch on/off the lights and aircon of the general office, staff rooms, pantry and special rooms.
• To clean, mop the floor and empty dustbins of general office, staff rooms, pantry and special rooms.
• To clean and empty dustbins of all classrooms and hall as assigned.
• To run errands as required by the office staff.
• To report any building/electric/non-electric defects, pest control and safety issues to the Term Contractors (TC) and OM.
• To assist in the setting up of tables and chairs for events, ceremonies and as requested by teachers.
• Providing logistical support for school events and activities, including transporting and arranging furniture and equipment.
• To escort contractors while they are carrying out repairs/maintenance works such as servicing the aircon, building inspection etc.
• Maintaining the general cleanliness of equipment and the workplace. • Simple administrative and office work.
• Any other duties assigned by the OM.
• Comfortable working in the school environment.
• Minimum PSLE certification as per client request.
• Morning Shift (alternate week):
o Monday to Thursday: 6:00am to 3:30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break.
o Friday: 6:00am to 3:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break.
• Afternoon Shift (alternate week):
o Monday to Thursday: 10:00am to 7:30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break.
o Friday: 10:00am to 7:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break.
• To perform duty on Saturday as scheduled by the OM, once a month if required.
• Dover. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400 - S$1,600 per month
• Contract period: 3 May 2021 - 31 Jan 2022
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667