· To be accountable for the accuracy and reliability of the information towards formulating financial policies. The job holder is also responsible for the smooth implementation of the financial policies and guidelines.
· To coordinate, and monitor the quarterly progress report of Finance Department Workplan objectives for the Quarterly Corporate Performance Review Meeting (CPRM).
· To participate in exercises, produce injects for the exercises and at the same time review the SOPs to ensure efficiency.
· To collate and provide analysis of Finance Cluster Risk Indicators. The job holder is also required to perform annual reviews and propose changes to the risk indicators.
· To be involved in FIN planning and policy issues.
Degree in Accounting/Business Studies is preferred
Thanks & Best Regards
Consultant, Search Services
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number. 93C4403
EA Regn. Number. R1875237