- To carry out inspections and patrolling duties across all tenanted State properties to ensure compliance of the Safe Management Measures by tenants and patrons.
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Levels
- Comfortable with working outdoors and standing on their feet for long hours.
- Strong people engagement skills to speak and persuade members of the public.
- Able to carry out duties in a professional manner.
- Able to work independently without much supervision.
- Must be able to work on Weekends and Public Holiday.
- Working location: Dempsey area
- Working hours: 6 days per week (Usually Monday off – To be advised again)
- Working hours: 10am - 3pm / 6pm – 11pm (Able to claim taxi reimbursement – For those who end work at 11pm)
- Contract duration: Immediate (3 months)
- This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667