• Prepare and set up apparatus, reagents and materials for daily Science practical lessons.
• Be proficient in preparing various reagents and solutions of different concentrations and volumes for daily Chemistry practical lessons.
• Supervise the laboratory attendants in the daily operations and maintenance of the science laboratories.
• Be responsible for the safety and general cleanliness of the science laboratories.
• Perform basic repair and servicing of teaching equipment for the science laboratories.
• Perform stock checks, request quotations and make general purchases of laboratory equipment.
• Comfortable working in school environment
• Able to work individually and in a team
• Able to work in face-paced environment
• Mon to Fri: between 7.30am to 6.00pm (42 hours per week)
• Lorong Chuan. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400 -S$1,600 per month
• Contract Period: 25 Jan 2021 - 31 Mar 2021
• Duration: 2.5 months
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667