Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Job Type: Contract One year
Key Skills: Functional & Automation Testing
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design and develop Test designs and Test cases for the Issuer processing Quality Assurance Organization. Perform Functional and Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications. Should have detailed analytical skills and good understanding of the test methodologies and be able to interface directly and take decisions with staff members of Quality Assurance, Product Management, Project Management, and Development.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple applications
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document and track test cases in Quality Centre.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management and/ or QA Management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience
- Manual testing experience
- General business knowledge of financial systems
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 3 plus years of EFT experience
- Tandem / Connex Advantage experience is a plus
- Debit processing experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point, Wiki
- Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP, Selenium RC/Web driver
- If interested, please share your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your salary expectations & availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602