• Assist teachers during practical lessons to maintain discipline and compliance to safety.
• Assist teachers to do stock take of food resources and make food orders.
• Prepare food resources and equipment for allocation to students before practical lessons to prevent wastage.
• Assist teachers to ensure students clean up the kitchen and return utensils to the proper storage space.
• Maintenance of kitchen equipment and the cleanliness of the kitchen.
• Produce/create teacher resources for lessons
• Comfortable and familiar working in the school environment.
• Should be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel confidently and send emails to suppliers.
• Tuesday to Thursdays: 7:00am to 3:30pm, inclusive of 30 mins lunch break
• Service not required on Mondays. Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Boon Keng. (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,400-S$1,600 per month
• Contract Period: 16 Feb 2021 - 18 Nov 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667