Responsible for developing a catalogue listing awards won and organising physical awards in CMC storeroom.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Create a Master Catalogue on shared drive (either Google or CAG’s shared network) to include all the awards won by client.
Master Catalogue should include details such:
- Category of award
- No. of times and years won
- Award Presentation , etc..
- Sort and organize physical awards in storeroom, in order of year received. e.g. Rack/ Shelf must correspond to the Master Catalogue.
- Assess and recommend if additional shelves are required.
- Place additional label on awards (if necessary).
- All shelves and racks must be labelled for ease of identification.
#1 and #2 – Creating Master Catalogue
5 working days
#3- #6 – Organizing physical awards
14 working days
(excluding delivery and installation of additional racks
by third party)
- Min. O’Levels
- Possess knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Possess knowledge in creating Master Catalogue would be an advantage
- Able to commit for full 19 working days
- Only Singaporeans
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (10am – 5pm)
- Some of the task you will work at home. But briefing and initial days to sort out the job requirements will be done f2f in the office.
- Contract: Immediate – 19 working days
- This is an outsourced role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667