- Attend to customers at the counter of the Community Club
- Help out at events
- Administrative duties
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min. O’ Levels
- Able to commit: Immediate – 31 Dec 2021
- Pleasant and positive personality, enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds;
- Willing to work on weekends and on shifts.
- Preferably with some working experience in frontline customer service.
- Only Singaporeans
- Salary: Between $8 - $11.50/hour (Based on Qualification)
- Working location: Whampoa CC
Working Hours (Must be able to work shifts and weekends):
5 days’ work week which includes weekends (Subject to duty roster (to be advised subsequently in view of covid-19 situation):
This is an outsourced role.
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kyrea at [email protected] or Nadiah at [email protected]
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667