• Assist in logistic preparation for Convocation, including setting up the name display system, shifting of logistics from different locations.
• Preparing the attendance cards and admission stickers, assigned duties during ceremony period (1 Mar to 16 Mar), any other assignment by Registrar’s Office officers.
• Comfortable to work in the fast-paced and school environment
• Meticulous, able to work individually and in a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• 8.30am to 5.45pm (Mon-Thurs). 45 mns lunch break.
• 8.30am to 5.15pm (Fri). 45 mns lunch break.
• May expect overtime during the period of 1-16 Mar 2021
• Pioneer. (School environment)
• Salary: S$9.00 per hour
• Contract period: 22 Feb 2021 - 18 Mar 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure your resume is updated at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667