- source for quotation
- prepare purchase request
- monitor, tag and update assets, perform year end asset check
- register boarders and maintain updated record through biometric and card access systems
- allocate room keys and linen
- security access programming and update for all staying in hostel, including change in timing for facilities
- generate daily reports on security access
3) Vendor liaison
- for ad hoc, weekly, and monthly facilities upkeep, maintenance and rectification for hostel remises and all boarders’ rooms
- escort contractors in maintenance within hall premises, if necessary
- co-ordinate bus transport for boarders
- plan and supervise year-end hostel cleaning schedule
- monitor validity of agreement contracts.
- process weekly payment
- raise monthly accruals
- issue invoices and monitor collection
- perform monthly bank reconciliation and all data input into accounting system, MYOB
- assist Admin Manager in generating reports for board meeting and annual audit check.
• Familiar with MYOB
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Mondays to Thursdays: 8:30am to 6:00pm. 1 hour lunch break.
• Fridays: 9:00am to 6:00pm. 1 hour lunch break.
• Potong Pasir (School environment)
• Salary: S$1,600- S$2,000 per month
• Contract period: 10 Mar 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Kezia at [email protected]
and Nadiah at [email protected]
| 64941417 or 62987159
To expedite processing, please ensure you have updated resume at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667