Job Title: Temp Staff (Adoption & Engagement)
Job Type: Temp 2 months + One month
Job Location: Central Singapore
Salary per Hour: As per qualification and experiences ($9/$11 per hour)
Working Days & Hours:
5 days week (42 hours per week)
0830hrs to 1800hrs (Mon – Thu)
0830hrs to 1730hrs (Fri)
Lunch break – 1 hour
Plans and prioritizes key digital government projects, raises the standards of Government ICT and services, builds long-term capabilities for the public sector, and promotes adoption and participation in digital and smart innovations.
An ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Should minimally be a JC graduate/ Poly Diploma or equivalent.
- Have good experience in working with Microsoft Excel and willing to learn the exact “search query” methods that need to be used.
- Previous experience in “hotline work” would be an added asset
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Resourceful and driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
We are looking for individuals for a very specific and targeted role for a short-term period. As Singapore prepares itself for implementation of TraceTogether only SafeEntry in early 2021, officers are required for a short period to be key liaisons with Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDAs) as well as other government agencies (e.g. ESG, HDB, URA) to coordinate the efforts to get customer facing businesses ready to accept Tokens for SafeEntry check-in.
You will report to a Manager. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Acting as a ground-ops hotline to address queries from Safe Distancing Ambassadors on the policy related to TraceTogether only SafeEntry. Appropriate training and materials would be provided to yourselves to address such queries adequately.
- Receiving queries for branch codes from Safe Distancing Ambassadors, and searching large Microsoft Excel databases to retrieve the codes for prompt reply within 24hrs. This will involve a relatively basic but good degree of Mircosoft Excel search skills.
- Compiling the daily stats of businesses engaged, number which have been onboarded onto the TraceTogether only SafeEntry programme, and number which are still pending for reporting to management.
- Some ground deployment to specific locations to build trust and relationships with SDAs as they are getting businesses ToS-ready.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV in word format at [email protected] stating your current / expected salary and availability to take it forward. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
Manager - Executive Search
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1872602