Our client is a national training institute set up by the Ministry of Education to deliver quality training to Singapore's early childhood (EC) educators and deepen their professional development.
The Profile We are Looking for:
- Minimum O-Level with 2 years of working experience.
- Proactive team player with initiative, meticulous and has good interpersonal skills.
- Work well under tight timelines with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive on working in a dynamic environment.
- Good time management for tasks assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mon to Fri: 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
- Working Location at Nanyang Walk.
This exciting opportunity could be yours if you have prior experience. An attractive salary package, competitive benefits and the golden opportunity to develop personally and career-wise awaits the right candidate!
By submitting your application and resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
All resumes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested Candidates, please send your queries to:
Contact Person: Eunice Tan (EA Regn. No. R1770648)
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 93C4403)