• Support and project manage ACCM platform (www.accm.sg) development.
• Liaise with external vendor to deliver project milestone.
• Support the development to enhance of BBI & ACCM programmes and events.
• Perform data cleaning and transformation as needed to ensure data quality.
• Support the maintenance and update of ACCM database.
• Support the preparation of data reports and visualization tools to facilitate data understanding.
• Support the development of dashboard and automate business process (through MS Power Automate).
• Support the ACCM marketing posts in social media.
• Working with vendor to develop eNewsletters, corporate videos.
• Testing of updated ACCM portal.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma with 2+ years of experience.
• Technology savvy and familiar with internet technologies and website operations.
• Ability to conceptualize and develop visual and interactive concepts.
• Proficient with website creation/maintenance tools.
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Graphic Design, Multimedia, or equivalent.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Awareness of knowledge management.
• Good communication skill.
• Knowledge of visualization tools, MS Power Automate and marcom would be an
• Salary Range: $3,000 - $3,500 per Month (Negotiable)
• Contract Period: 6 Months
• Working Hours: 8:30am – 6pm (Mon – Thurs) 8:30am – 5:30pm (Fri)
• Working location: One North MRT
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R2090065