• Administrative assistance in areas such as customer service, finance, procurement, human resources, estate management or general administration
• Preparing and verifying documents
• Managing records
• Compiling statistics
• Drafting correspondence, and handling calls and inquiries
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
• Relevant work experience in general administration, HR, finance, procurement or training administration
• Familiar with Microsoft Office applications and comfortable with using IT systems.
• Preferably have experience in a secondary school setting.
• Excellent team-player who is organised and meticulous.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle a range of admin duties.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in school environment and performing customer services.
• Mondays to Thursdays: either 8:00am to 2:00pm, or 9:00am to 3:00pm
• Fridays: either 8:30am to 3:00pm, or 9:30am to 6:00pm
• Working hours are subject to changes due to exigency of service
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$2,000 per month
• Contract Period: 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023 (with option to extend based on client’s discretion)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667