• Support Work Integrated Education (WIE) team on internship matters.
• Correspond to employers and students’ enquires about internship
• Assist in the preliminary evaluation of suitable internship opportunities
• Collate and compile internship data and information for reporting and decision-making.
• Assist in any other projects/tasks assigned.
• Min Diploma
• Meticulous. Have good personal and communciation skills
• Enjoy desk bound role and with the opportunity to engage with students
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Candidates with prior administration, liaison and coordination work experience would be preferred
• Mondays to Thursday: 8:30 AM to 5:45 PM
• Fridays: 8:30 AM to 5:15 PM
• Lunch Break – 45 mins
• Pioneer (Nearest MRT)
• Salary: Up to $2700 per month
• Contract Period: 1 year
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format)
to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org/ Jacelyn at Jacelyn.email@example.com or
Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546 / 97245482 or 62987159
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667