• Conduct face to face interviews at various locations in Changi Airport and record data on electronic tablet.
• Approach respondents to assist them to complete the survey.
• Compile, record, input survey data accurately into the system.
• Identify and resolve inconsistencies in responses by means of appropriate questioning and explanation.
• Explain survey objectives to respondent.
• Interpret survey questions to help respondents’ comprehension.
• Ensure that the given KPI are being met based on the project timeline.
• Provide status report to the supervisor.
• Able to work in a fast pace challenging environment.
• Must be comfortable with electronic tablet usage.
• Good team player, possess a cheerful personality.
• Positive attitude, good communicator, inter-personal skills to interact with passengers.
• Training provided.
• Selected candidates are required to complete the training course and pass the assessments based on the given criteria.
• Able to work on shifts (including Weekends and Public Holidays) (Midnight/Public Holiday incentive will be given).
• Experience in surveyor work in Changi Airport is advantageous.
• Cannot be working at airport/holding on to airport pass.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
• Required to put on mask and face shield.
• Salary Range: $3,000 - $3,500 per Month with Incentives
• Contract Period: 12 Months (Renewable depending on performance and project needs)
• Working Hours: 5 Day’s work per week (Mon-Sun) Up to 44 hours per week
• Working location: Changi Airport
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Angela at email@example.com
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R2090065