ICT Executive / Up to S$3,000 per month /Woodlands
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Taking on IT duties such as ICT administration, Asset Management, and ICT procurement.
• Supporting the planning and execution of the school’s ICT plans by assisting the Head of Department (HOD) for ICT and ICT Manager.
• Tracking the usage of ICT funding, supporting the HOD(ICT) and ICT Manager with adequate solutions to monitor utilisation.
• Supporting teachers in their adoption of good ICT practice by exploring ICT tools and applications for use during teaching and learning (T&L), aligning ICT practices with the school’s and MOE HQ’s ICT plans and advising teachers on the relevant security and data considerations when using ICT for T&L.
• Basic stock taking skills and assist in the use of ESSMS+ system
• Proficient in areas of photography and videography
• Able to create good quality webpages, videos and edit photos for publication
• Proficient in website management
• Proficient in the use of software such as MS Office
• Proficient in video editing or equivalent
• Able to carry out simple workshops for students and teachers
• Able to handle, operate and maintain AV
• Help the school in event management
• Able to do data entry as required by the school
• Able to carry out simple troubleshooting for ICT equipment
• Other ad hoc duties or requests assigned by the School Leaders, HOD(ICT) and other assigned School Staff.
• Min. Diploma in any discipline/ Has relevant experience and expertise
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a Desktop Engineer or ICT Executive in a school environment
• Proficient in photography, videography and video-editing
• Team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
• Mondays to Friday: 7.30am to 5.00pm; Lunch break – 1 hour
• Working hours and services may be adjusted according to school’s needs
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$3,000 per month
• Contract Period: 01 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1