Kitchen Assistant / Up to S$1,800 per month / Outram Park
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
· General and specific cleaning of Cookery Room and its equipment
· Prepare and organise food under the teacher’s guidance, where applicable.
· Handle administrative and operations support duties at General
· Office and around the school, when needed.
· Perform any other duties assigned by School Leaders, HOD, Admin Manager and Operations Manager.
· Min. PSLE Certification
· Ability to work independently and as a team
· Ability to comply strictly to given instructions
· Physically fit to be able to perform simple operations duties (e.g. cookery rooms cleaning), and simple administrative duties (e.g. reception) when required.
· WSQ Certification in Basic Food Hygiene Course would be an advantage
· Mondays to Thursdays: 6.30 AM to 4.00PM
· Fridays: 6.30 AM to 3.30PM
· Lunch Break – 1 hr
· Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
· Salary: Up to S$1,800 per month
· Contract Period: 1 January 2023– 31 December 2023 (With option to extend based on client’s discretion)
· This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1