1. Assists the HOD/Discipline in student discipline matters including
• Patrolling (in and out of school) during school and after school hours,
• Disciplinary follow up and investigations;
• Managing student late comers
• Detention/in-house suspension duties during and after school hours
• Overseeing Corrective Works Orders
• Key into School Cockpit mobile system and other school based systems
• Tracking and following up of late-comers
• Updating of late-comers files
• Updating of detention record books
3. Supporting the Pupil Management Programmes for targeted students
• Smoking Cessation Programme
• GEAR UP Programme (including accompanying students out of school)
4. Assist HOD/Discipline and team to analyze discipline data
• Analyse Discipline Offence Trends
• Maintain attendance and monitor late-coming
• An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• A meticulous individual who can multi-task and works independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft office Applications and IT systems.
• Preferably have some experience working with youths and discipline matters.
• Mondays to Thursdays: 7:00am to 5:00pm, inclusive of 1 hour lunch break
• Fridays: 7:00am to 3.00pm, inclusive of 1 hour lunch break
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays. If the Personnel is requested to extend working hours. In such circumstances, Personnel will be granted time-off in lieu.
• Contract Period: 01 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023 (with option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at email@example.com /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667