Part Time Gardener / Up to S$900 per month / One-North
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Care and maintenance for all the gardens in the school which include the following duties:
- Daily watering of all plants in all the gardens. If weather is unbearably hot and there is a need to water more than once
- Monitor and keep all plants healthy in all the gardens by fertilizing the plants regularly, treating diseases of plants, through trimming and spraying of remedies and control the pests in all gardens
- Daily removal of weeds and carry out regular pruning in all the gardens.
- Daily waste clearance to keep areas free of tripping hazards
- Replanting of new plants or rearrange the potted plants in all gardens to improve the aesthetic appearances of all the gardens
• Care and maintenance for other green areas in school which includes the greenhouse, planting plots and plants in the aquatic ponds:
- Ensure that the greenhouse is kept insect free as organic plots are there
- Maintain the hydroponic systems in the school
• Provide support in teaching and learning which includes:
- Assist in the selection and planting of plants to support teaching and learning
- Assist teachers in conducting gardening workshops and CCA activities for students
- Assist teachers in collecting fruits, seeds and other plant part samples for teaching and learning
- Assist teachers in material preparation in accordance to subject matter
• Have experience in setting up of other garden landscapes using recycled materials.
• Able to provide gardening professional expertise which includes identification and labelling of plants in the school.
• Mondays to Fridays: 7.30AM to 12.30PM; Lunch Break – 30 mins
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$900 per month
• Contract Period: 01 January 2023 to 31 December 2023
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1