• Administer the Contract and monitor the seamless progress and execution of the Services.
• Ensuring individual officers sign the necessary contracts including the client’s Code of Conduct.
• Provide an accurate Monthly Report by the middle of each calendar month.
• Oversee the project and performance of all services
• Minimum Diploma Qualifications.
• At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in manpower management.
• Experience working with travel/ government and event-related environments is an advantage.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Details Oriented, Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• As and when required, working on weekends or after working hours, to get tasks done.
• Comfortable with moving and traveling to many places across Singapore.