Teacher Aide/ Up to S$2,000 per month / Boon Keng
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Work with the teachers i/c to set and achieve specific targets and corresponding key performance indicators for the school-based programme
• Facilitate reflection and debriefing session to connect lessons / activities to the learning outcomes of the school-based programme.
• Assist teachers during lessons to maintain discipline and compliance to safety. Identify and capitalise on teachable moments by connecting students’ experiences to values, skills and competencies learnt.
• Monitor students’ progress in the school-based programme and provide advice when necessary.
• Assist teachers to guide students during Applied Learning Programme lessons
• Assist teachers to guide students in Micro:bit coding and to help with wiring of components
• Assist teachers to procure and stock take teaching and learning resources
• Prepare teaching and learning resources and related equipment and apparatus for lessons
• Assist teachers to ensure students clean up the Science Laboratories and classrooms and return learning resources, equipment and apparatus to the allocated storage spaces.
• Maintenance of equipment and apparatus used for the lessons
• Assist teachers in data management e.g. survey taking and data compilation, transcription and coding of data from students’ interviews and video recordings of lessons.
• Assist teachers in taking photographs and video recordings of the lesson activities and collate for teachers’ presentation
• Assist teachers to review and compile learning resources for lessons.
• Assist Lab Technician to prepare reagents, specimens etc.
• Assist Lab Technician to maintain stock equipment, living specimens and laboratories
• Min. GCE ‘O’ Level
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Strong communication skills.
• Has 3 years of experience working in the school science laboratory or similar working environment
• Mondays to Thursday: 7:30am to 4:00pm
• Fridays: 7:30am to 3:30pm
• Lunch Break: 30 min
• Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays
• Salary: Up to S$,000 per month
• Contract Period: 1 Jan 2023 – 31 Dec 2023 (With option to extend)
• This is outsource role
If you are what we are looking for & keen to apply, kindly send in your resume (in MS Word format) to Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org /Nadiah at Nadiah@rmagroup.com.sg | 64941546
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1