You will be part of the Accounts Payable Shared Services Team involved in process enhancements & UATs.
• Verify supplier invoices and payment requests to ensure complete documentation with proper authorization by respective departments.
• Scan and validate requests and supporting documents for timely capturing in VIM.
• Liaise with internal users and external vendors to resolve AP inquiries.
• Create vendor and invoice approver records.
• Prepare reconciliation for statement of accounts and balance sheet account.
• Assist in audit requests.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Diploma in Accountancy or Finance
• At least 2 years of accounts payable experience, preferably in a shared services environment
• Meticulous, organised and resourceful
• Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines
• Good command of MS Office applications, SAP
• A self-driven individual, who works effectively in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication and writing skills
Interested candidates please click https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/temp-junior-officer-finance-ap-west-1-year-contract-listing-5374.aspx
You may also submit updated resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and reason(s) for leaving. We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403