Travel and Logistics Coordinator
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #05-05/06/07/08
• Facilitate logistical arrangements
• Work with officers-in-charge to finalize tentative itinerary, and offer alternative suggestions
• Ensure all logistical arrangements are executed in accordance with client’s procurement guidelines, including:
• Booking and hiring transport.
• Reservations with hotels, restaurants/ cafes/ bars/ any food and beverage establishments in accordance with any dietary constraints obtained from ROs.
• Facilitation of procurement of entrance passes and tickets, facilitating entry to clubs, pubs, discos and other entertainment venues.
• Organising camera shoots and filming arrangements.
• Notifying industry partners and service providers.
• Purchasing transport passes.
• Packing of welcome packs.
• Liaise with relevant parties to arrange for complimentary or sponsored tickets, accommodation, and experiences whenever required.
• Ensure any deviation from the Itinerary is approved by appropriate supervisor-in-charge before execution.
• Collate all feedback gathered from the familiarisation participants and assigned tourist guides and highlight key feedback to the respective supervisor-in-charge.
• Update the relevant databases and repositories with accurate information
• Keep track of outstanding invoices.
• Establish credit procedures with vendors.
• Assist with the establishment of SOPs and guidelines and facilitate implementation of these SOPs whenever necessary.
• Minimum Diploma qualifications.
• Events-related experience or travel experience preferred.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience working in admin and logistics coordination is an advantage.
• Details Oriented.
• Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• As and when required, working on weekends or after working hours, to get tasks done.
• Comfortable with moving and traveling to many places across Singapore.
8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1