· Liaise and coordinate with appointed licensed contractors to provide proper containment and waste collection/disposal services based on process operation requirements on behalf of Production Units (PUs).
· Provide assurance checks on waste handling and housekeeping by PUs in the respective temporary waste holding areas.
· Provide assurance checks on the control by PUs of all wastes collected at the temporary waste storage areas within each PU/area, including proper signage, inventory, segregation, proper containment etc.
· Proactively monitor all activities that would generate wastes within area of charge and ensure wastes are contained and disposed correctly, including assurance of Projects and Turnaround waste management plan.
· Assurance of proper waste characterization.
· Provide advice on the proper segregation and disposal methods for different waste streams.
· Record-keeper and documentation of the waste disposed, including preparation and submission of the consignment note required by National Environment Agency (NEA) for toxic industrial wastes.
· Monitor and drive standards of housekeeping related to waste on behalf of PU.
· Authorised Clearance Signatory (ACS) for vehicle entry into Process Areas/Oil Movement Areas/wharf for waste collection: proper documentation and accompany driver, if required.