Job Title: Admin Assistant & Event Coordinator
Job Location: North Buona Vista Road
Job Type: Temporary (4 months) / Hourly Rated / Max $13 per hour
The officer will be part of a team supporting the delivery of a learning festival held from in July 2023. The duties will include pre to post-event management.
Event & Registration Websites
• Create and maintain registration pages
• Monitor and update the event microsite and registration pages regularly
• Handle phone/email queries for the event
• Monitor registration and alert the team for low sign-up sessions
• Send Session Confirmation Note to participants
• Monitor waitlist and trigger email notifications
• May also be required to liaise with different agencies on different events
• Consolidate attendance lists
• Extraction of data from Google Analytics.
• Candidate should possess strong project management skills, be able to work independently and manage competing timelines.
• Should also possess good communication skills and is comfortable working with different individuals.
• Previous work experience in public service and familiar with HTML/coding will be a plus.
To proceed, kindly send your current resume in Word format to email@example.com, including your expected salary, availability, and interest in the position.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at https://www.rmaconsultants.com.sg/employment/registerjobseeker.aspx or https://bit.ly/expeditejobappl
All Curriculum Vitae will be treated with strict confidentiality. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R22109193